Can allergic insect bite cause fatigue?
No , It is because anti allergy pills
Hi, thanks for the query.
No the fatigue is not related to a bite of horsefly since you are not having swelling , itching any more.
It more likely because to anti allergy pills you are taking which is a side effect of anti allergy pills.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Allergic reaction insect bites
- Suffering from gastric problems fatigue sweating sleeplessness allergic to seafood
- Is fatigue a synptom of allergic rhinitis
- Severe allergic reaction to an insect bite now bruised
- Insect bites swelling allergic reaction
- Fatigue causes
- Allergic reaction to mosquito bites
- Allergic reaction to insect bite and cateract
- Insect bite allergic reaction swelling lymph nodes
- Nausea cramps headache fatigue allergic reaction to eating bananas