Can a traumatic event cause a stroke?
Possibility of stroke due to hypercoagulability
I have gone through your question and reports and understand your concern.
The involved area of infraction is large and extending to vascular territory.
Coagulation profile is also abnormal and may be the cause of such infarction.
Cardiac evaluation should be done.
Not likely to be due to trauma or vaccum application.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for further information.
Dr N Kumar
Please have a look at last test sent.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes recurrent painful sensation over one side of lower face?
- What does my blood test report indicate?
- What causes constant dizziness?
- Suggest treatment for weight gain, coldness and constipation
- What causes facial pain and leg numbness in a patient with diabetes?
- Suggest treatment for recurring optic neuritis in right eye
- What causes trouble thinking clearly while recovering form sepsis?
- How long should medication be continued after suffering partial paralysis?
- Suggest treatment for constant pain due to neuropathy
- What causes burning sensation in buttocks of a person with spinal problems?