Can SMZ TMP cause vomiting and rashes on the body?
Adverse reaction to SMZ TMP is the possible cause for rashes in you
Thanks for writing to us.
SMZ TMP is a sulfa drug and can cause adverse reactions in many people. If you have had rashes and vomiting then please stop the medicine and get back to your emergency room for treating the rashes. A different safe alternative medicine can be taken after consulting your doctors.
Please take care.
Dr. Vivek Chail, Radiologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Done with CAT scan and ultrasound. Taking Testosterone. Ultrasound...
- Scheduled for fusion of vertebeae and laminectomy. Should I go ahead...
- Fell down and hurt chest. What are the findings in the x-ray report?
- Is there any treatment to increase the size of penis?
- Had a history of colon cancer and had bowel resection. Left butt is...
- Swollen lymph nodes under arms and groin hurts and have sores. Could...
- Suffered arachnoid hemorrhage after head injury. Suffer constant...
- What is the cause for itchy underarms?
- On warfarin for PE. Having bleeding from rectum. Should I go to the ER?
- Taking amoxicillin for sinus infection. Slight fluctuations in...