Can Rozerem be taken for insomnia?
ramelteon for insomnia.
Rozerem contains Ramelteon.
It is used to induce sleep.
It is a safe drug and good for insomnia.
8mg is to be taken at bedtime 30minutes before sleeping.
Kindly discuss this with your doctor and then take the drug.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Rozerem for insomnia
- Tiapride and insomnia
- Insomnia minoxidil
- Suffer from anxiety induced insomnia taken zolpidem help
- What medicines should be taken for chronic severe insomnia
- Can 5htp and pristiq be taken together in insomnia
- Pediasure insomnia
- Anxiety insomnia weight gain taken pristiq alternative solution
- What is the remedy for insomnia when on rozerem
- Stress induced insomnia taken vyvanse and benadryl side effects
- How to reduce weight?
- Suggest treatment for increase libido
- Suggest treatment for erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation
- Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation
- What causes fear of disease or death, dizziness, heaviness in head and SOB?
- What causes digestion problem after having Dicorate ER?
- Can ED medicines be taken along with diabetes medications?
- Suggest treatment for clots on legs while weaning off Adderall
- Suggest treatment for MDD and anxiety
- Suggest treatment for obsessive compulsive disorder