Can Primolut-N be taken while on Amlodac, Metosartan and Foracort?
Primulot can be taken
I can certainly understand your concern
Yes, certainly you can have Primulot with other medications that you mentioned.
No major drug interactions are found
Make sure to discuss with your Gynecologist before taking Primulot
Post your further queries if any
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blood in urine while primolut n
- Chances of conceiving while on primolut n
- Primolut n while on duromine
- Spotting while on primolut n
- Amlodac decreases testosterone level
- Brown dischage while on primolut n
- Primolut n while trying to conceive
- Ipill and primolut n taken together
- Spotting while taking primolut n
- Is primolut n is taken for prepone periods
- Does excessive massage result in temporary nerve damage?
- What is the prognosis for CKD with eGFR of 52?
- Suggest treatment for sore lesions on the chin and buttocks, nausea and...
- What do ingestion, diarrhea and brain fog indicate despite following a...
- Can CFS and de Quervain tenosynovitis increase one's CK levels?
- What causes chronic vomiting after several surgeries around the uterus...
- What causes difficulty in sleeping in an elderly person?
- Suggest ways to lose weight in a healthy manner
- Suggest treatment for persistent sinus infection
- Suggest remedies for swelling and purple bruise around the finger nails