Can Plavix cause severe itching as a side-effect?
Plavix doesn’t seem to be the cause of your itching
I had gone through your complaints and Plavix seems unlikely to be the cause of your itching.
This itching could be neuropathic or due to dryness.
I'd recommend using a moisturizing lotion containing white soft paraffin 2-3 times a day.
Also, you can take antihistaminic like tablet Cetirizine 10 mg once daily at bedtime.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Asmeet Kaur Sawhney, Dermatologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe itching on left side of scrotum sack
- What causes persistent severe itching
- Using minoz 100 having severe itching side effect
- Does clamydia cause severe itching
- Severe itching in right side of abdomen
- Severe itching caused by diabetes
- Severe itching causes
- Simvastatin causing severe itching
- Causes of severe itching skin
- What causes severe itching and diarrhea