Can Linzess be purchased over the counter without a prescription?
If you have one impaction how do you get started to get the bowels regular again?
No, it's not
Dear Ma'am, I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns but unfortunately, linzess is a prescription drug that requires a prescription from your doctor...
Since you have already tried laxatives and no improvement occurred then you might need to schedule with your doctor for a manual fecal impaction or an enema to remove the dislodged and dried feces..
I hope you find this helpful...Feel free to ask further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the side effects of linzess?
- Is vomiting a side effect of linzess?
- Is confusion a side effect of linzess?
- Is cough a side effect of linzess?
- Is fainting a side effect of linzess?
- Is dizziness a side effect of linzess?
- Is itching a side effect of linzess?
- Is lightheadedness a side effect of linzess?
- Is thirst a side effect of linzess?
- Is nausea a side effect of linzess?
- What causes blood in stool while on Ibuprofen and Tylenol?
- Does Benzonatate interact with Trazodone?
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea, severe chills and fever
- What causes a lump in the armpit and fever?
- Suggest treatment for mucus in nasal passage
- Suggest treatment for throat pain and difficulty in swallowing
- Is chronic fatigue a symptom of Lyme's disease?
- Can Azithromycin cause painful lumps in the breasts?
- Suggest treatment for enlarged lymph nodes in the armpit and fatigue
- What causes severe vomiting and foul urine odor?