Can HIV be contracted from manual genital stimulation?

HIV AIDS Specialist
Question
Hello Doctor.
Sorry for my XXXXXXX note
I am a married man who went to a pub and a massage parlour with a groip of friends. At the pub I flirted with one of the woman. Basically having foreplay and dancing together. We also shared a tequila of the same glass. She gave me light kisses on my lips (no tongue involved) Later I went for a body to body massage where the maaseuse stripped down but had her boxers on. She applied massage oil to my back and gave maasage using her breasts. Later she applied oil to my penis and massaged with her breasts. All this while she had her underpants on. There was no contact of my penis with her vagina. This was followed by a hand job and i came to ejaculate on her hands. There was no oral, vaginal or anal intercourse involved. Later I cleaned myself and came out of the parlour.
My specific questions are
1. Am I at risk of HIV
2. Am I at ris of any other STI
3. The light kisses shared with the lady in the pub or the drink from the same glass . Can it lead to any STI
4. The massaging of my bare penis with the breasts of the maaseuse , can it lead to any STI
5. I have tried to avoid relationship with my spouse should i refrain further
6. Do I need to get tested for any STI if so pls let me know the window period
Mon, 4 Jun 2018 in HIV and AIDS

Answered by Dr. Sunil Jangid 18 hours later
Brief Answer:
No risk of HIV or any other STDs.

Detailed Answer:
Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

Welcome to HCM.

You are not at risk of HIV and any other STD because hand job and kissing are no risk activities for STIs. HIV 2 is very uncommon in XXXXXXX so don't get worried about it. You can definitely resume relationship with your wife and no need to go for any test as the risk is zero in your case. Be relaxed, forget about the episode and live your life normally. For any further query feel free to ask me again.

Thank You

Follow-up: Can HIV be contracted from manual genital stimulation? 4 hours later
thank u sir . may I also confirm the point 4 of mu question. wishing u a great 2018.

Answered by Dr. Sunil Jangid 5 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yes definitely.

Detailed Answer:
Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

Welcome back and thanks for follow-up.

You can definitely consider the risk of HIV as zero and you need not to worry about any other STIs also so just calm down, forget about the past and move on in life happily.

Thank You