Can HIV be contracted from contact with toothbrushes used by an HIV positive person?

Question
Hi I lost my house keys and I asked if the security guard at my condo would help me look he did not help me just walled around and I said you can walk intomybedroom and I was looking somewhere else for a sec i believe he was near my restroom now my toothbrush was in he bathroom to my knowledge I dont think he was in there I don't call the events how ever this morning i used that toothbrush that was mine that he might off been in there . all i know it was next to the sink how ever i usually put in in a cup holder any concerns hiv test??? please all took place yesterday as i was searching my house keys i did eventually dfind then should i go for asn hiv test why or why not thanks

I dont think he was in there restroom i dont know Should I go for an hiv test honestly
Fri, 8 Jun 2018 in Mental Health

Answered by Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe 58 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Consultation

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thanks for your question.

HIV cannot be transmitted by touch nor by saliva. There is no need for an HIV test.

Dr. Sheppe

Follow-up: Can HIV be contracted from contact with toothbrushes used by an HIV positive person? 18 hours later
hi to whom it may concern I believe I forgot something after I was washing up So I went back out again and I realized it I had it my appt So I dont think I touched this homesless person she was sitting there go for an hiv test?? I have confidence nothing happened but Im always carefully what duo you think this happened a few weeks ago or last week front recall please

Answered by Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe 46 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Followup

Detailed Answer:
HIV cannot be transmitted by touch. There is no need for an HIV test.

Dr. Sheppe

Follow-up: Can HIV be contracted from contact with toothbrushes used by an HIV positive person? 22 minutes later
I mean sexual thats what im getting at? Again I feel nothing happened

Answered by Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe 2 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Followup

Detailed Answer:
No there is no need for an HIV test.

Dr. Sheppe

Brief Answer:
Followup

Detailed Answer:
Yes it sounds like nothing happened that would require an HIV test.

Dr. Sheppe

Follow-up: Can HIV be contracted from contact with toothbrushes used by an HIV positive person? 11 hours later
Thanks so ur saying nothing happemed though going crazy

Are u certain??

Hi was throwing XXXXXXX in the laundry XXXXXXX and I went back to make sure it went in there I looked it for a second I don’t know if I touched anything inside the garbage I’m leaning towards no what h think

Answered by Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe 17 hours later
Brief Answer:
Followup

Detailed Answer:
It sounds like nothing happened that would require an HIV test.

Dr. Sheppe

Follow-up: Can HIV be contracted from contact with toothbrushes used by an HIV positive person? 17 hours later
Hi I was purspoley flipping the trash over in a big bin and there was fluid that made contact with my mouth anf face hiv ??? Trqmission all I know the trash was from the kitchen with food being thrown away or done plates any concerns honestly

Answered by Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Followup

Detailed Answer:
Nothing happened that would require an HIV test.

Dr. Sheppe