Can Effexor XR cause fatigue as a side-effect?
No, Effexor XR does not cause the symptoms you mentioned. Furthermore, the concern about cancer is simply your health anxiety talking -- the doctors did a thorough workup, so you do not seem to have cancer.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Yes, since the doctors did a thorough workup, you do not have cancer.
Please remember to rate and close this answer thread when you are finished and satisfied.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Alexander H. Sheppe
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Effexor xr 37.5 side effects
- Effexor xr 75 side effects
- Is mimicry of speech or movements a side effect of effexor xr?
- Is swollen or painful glands a side effect of effexor xr?
- Is painful or difficult urination a side effect of effexor xr?
- Is lip smacking or puckering a side effect of effexor xr?
- Is hives a side effect of effexor xr?
- Is fever with or without chills a side effect of effexor xr?
- Effexor xr 150 side effects
- Side effects of effexor xr
- Do antidepressants cause depression?
- Suggest treatment for chronic fatigue syndrome
- Does intake of Elavil help in treating fear and depression?
- Suggest treatment for schizophrenia
- Does Shakeology supplements interact with multivitamin supplements?
- What is Abilify used for?
- Can Wellbutrin be taken in place of Escitalopram?
- Does Parkinson's disease cause cognitive impairment?
- Is Levocetirizine the right medicine for stress?
- Is ETG test advisable after consuming alcohol?