Can Ciprofloxacin ophthalmic solution and Visine eye drops be used together?
Yes, both can be used
Hi and welcome.
These 2 can be taken together but I dont think this is necessary to take cipro solution unless there is conjuctivitis or suspicious bacterial infection. ALso it would be good not to apply it at the same time. At least 2 hours should pass before taking another dose of drops. Wish you good health. Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Do visine eye drops cause cataracts
- Ciprofloxacin ophthalmic solution pink eye
- Ciprofloxacin eye drop dosage
- Is eye pain a side effect of ciprofloxacin ophthalmic?
- Ciprofloxacin eye drops for ears
- Visine eye droop botox
- Visine eye drops redness
- Visine eyes drop for cataracts
- Visine eye allergy relief
- Visine eye drop poisioning
- Undergone subtotal coloctomy. Found fluctuating hemoglobin level. On...
- Frequent stomach ache, shaky hands and dizziness. How to overcome this...
- Sore feet with burning and tingling sensation. How to overcome this...
- Diagnosed with internal hernia. What treatment should be done for cure?
- Diagnosed with peptic ulcer and severe stomach inflammation. Looking for...
- Not active sexually. What is the reason for missed period?
- Feeling weakness and tingling in arm. Is this a sign of any serious...
- Started spotting after period. No itching, burning or foul smell. Sign...
- Cryoablation done for prostate cancer. Noticed swollen penis testicles...
- Having pain in shoulder. What is causing this and required treatment?