Can Cipro antibiotic and Amiodarone be taken together?
Major interactions, so don't use together
Ciprofloxacin and amiodarone would prolong qt interval and thus cause irregular heart rhythm. this is dose dependent though. suggest to avoid the as there are alternative drugs available.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cipro antibiotic for ear infection
- Side effects of cipro antibiotic
- Cipro and doxycycline together
- Can cipro be taken together with levothyroxine and omeprazole
- Cipro and flagyl taken together
- Amiodarone and antibiotics
- Antibiotic for kidney infection cipro
- Cipro antibiotic for sinus infection
- Bactrim and cipro together
- Antibiotic cipro versus ciprofloxacin