Can Bell's palsy re-occur like how shingles can?
Bell's palsy rarely reoccurs. If there is repeated involvement of the facial nerve, then evaluation for other causes like local ear pathology, sarcoidosis or vasculitis should be suspected.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Neeraj Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Neurobion forte bell's palsy
- Ringing ears bells palsy
- Suffering from bells palsy how to get rid of this
- How to prevent bells palsy
- Is bells palsy sexually transmitted
- How is bell's palsy transmitted
- How is bells palsy diagnosed
- Wysolone and bells palsy
- How to treat bells palsy
- How toovercome bells palsy
- What causes recurrent painful sensation over one side of lower face?
- What does my blood test report indicate?
- What causes constant dizziness?
- Suggest treatment for weight gain, coldness and constipation
- What causes facial pain and leg numbness in a patient with diabetes?
- Suggest treatment for recurring optic neuritis in right eye
- What causes trouble thinking clearly while recovering form sepsis?
- How long should medication be continued after suffering partial paralysis?
- Suggest treatment for constant pain due to neuropathy
- What causes burning sensation in buttocks of a person with spinal problems?