Can Adderall and Panadol be purchased without a prescription?

Dr. Chobufo Ditah

Posted on Sat, 3 Sep 2016 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: yes, need to get adhd medication adder all 30'mgbx 30pills..other that need some rranadol for long term military pain.

XXXX
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
This cannot be served online!

Detailed Answer:
HI and thank you so much for this query.

This drug cannot be served online. Please, talk to your regular doctor for a script. This is because it is a controlled substance and the regulation is firm on that. I hope that your doctor will find the need and serve this as soon as possible to help you address the disease condition which necessitates it.

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to follow up with me for more directives and guidance if need be.