Are there risks of birth defects after taking Fluconazole at the second week after conception?
No risk of birth defects.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The dosage taken by you is very low, and spaced out.
There is virtually no risk of any birth defects.
Please do not worry about it.
Continue taking regular folic acid supplements.
All the best.
Please feel free to discuss further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Birth defects from taking zoloft
- Vasovagal syncope and risks of birth defects
- Experienced birth defects after prohormone
- Can taking provera cause any birth defects to the baby
- Birth defects caused by taking primolut
- Taking microgynon when pregnant and birth defects
- Guys taking prohormones cause birth defects
- Taking clarithromycin after conception
- Taking tetralysal and birth defects
- 2 weeks after conception