Are protein supplements necessary for weight-loss and development of lean muscles?
I have been going to gym for the last 6 months and workout on an average for 1 to 1.30 hrs. which includes cardio and weight training. My goal is to lose fat and develop lean muscles. But these days as my workouts are intense and inclused several repetations i am very exhausted and cannot go beyond 1 hr of workout. Hence please advise me on the following:
1) Should I start taking protein supplements? If yes which brand is best? Is there any separate category for women?
2) Should I also start taking pre workout supplements? please suggest me a good brand which is easily available in XXXXXXX Market.
Please provide further information
I can certainly understand your concern.
I have worked through your query in detail.
Before guiding you further on pre and post gym workout, I request you provide me further information.
Are you a diabetic ?
Do you have any Thyroid issues ?
What is your current weight and height ?
Once I receive your answers I will guide you thoroughly.
Branched chain Amino acids and Protein shakes will be an excellent option
Thanks for your response.
For an effective gym workout, pre gym meal is an excellent option which limits early fatiguability thereby improving your stamina.
Protein milkshakes are an excellent option to cater to your needs. These are more natural in catering the protein requirements of a working muscle. Following food stuff help a lot.
1. Baked Broccoli Cheese and Pepper Omletts
2. Mocha Protein shakes.
3. Banana Milkshakes
4. Apple peanut butter combos
5. Blueberry and Banana smoothie
Protein supplements in the form of Branched chain Amino acids will be very much useful in your case. It is best available in the form of MuscleBlaze PRE Workout 300, 250 gm Fruit Punch. It can be taken as per the overleaf instructions.
Hope I have answered all your questions.
Are you satisfied with my consultation ?
Is there anything else left to be discussed ?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Women's protein shakes weight loss
- Whey protein and weight loss
- Weight loss supplement shakes
- Standard process weight loss supplements
- Is protein powder good for weight loss
- Nac supplement weight loss
- Ciplatrim weight loss supplement
- Safe weight loss supplements
- Diabetic weight loss supplements
- Protein and weight loss