What is Weight training?
Weight training is a common type of strength training for developing the strength and size of skeletal muscles. It uses the weight force of gravity (in the form of weighted bars, dumbbells or weight stacks) to oppose the force generated by muscle through concentric or eccentric contraction.
Questions and answers on "Weight training"
Health resources related to Weight training
- Weight training for long distance runners
- Weight training for women
- Weight training exercises for kids
- Bench presses weight training
- Morphine effects weight training
- Stunt clavicle growth weight training
- Body bars weight training
- Weight gain weight training
- Weight training exercises lower back
- Afib and weight training