Are painless vaccines more effective as per the attached images?

Pediatrician, Pulmonology
Question
are painless vaccines better than normal ones?from attched image..which optional vavcines shall we go for?
Tue, 22 May 2018 in Child Health

Answered by Dr. Sumanth Amperayani 55 minutes later
Brief Answer:
I suggest you go ahead with all vaccines

Detailed Answer:
Hi....I have just gone through the image you provided.

As a pediatrician I suggest that you vaccinate your child with all the available vaccines as per schedule given under discussion with parents. These are dreadful diseases and thankfully there are vaccines for them. We never know which disease affects whom. Our duty is to protect the kids in whichever way possible.

I suggest you go ahead with all the mentioned vaccines.

Coming to the efficacy of painless and painful vaccines.... both are same. But some studies have proven that painful vaccines have better efficacy and some studies have proven that painless vaccines are as efficacious as painful vaccines.

IAP.. XXXXXXX Academy of Pediatrics recommends, painful vaccines as of today.

Regards - Dr. Sumanth