Are headache, dizziness and increased anxiety side effects of Wellbutrin?

Excellent
Question
Hello i was taking cipralex 20 Mg for about a year along with 1.5 MG lexotanil but my doctor decided to add Wellbutrin 150 XL to the above and slowly taper lexotanil over a period.
I am day 3 today with wellbutrin i have had headaches yesterday and today i have dizziness and increased anxiety.

My questions are

1-what do you think of the combo?

2- are those normal side effects of wellbutrin? When my body will adjust to it?
Wed, 6 Jun 2018 in Mental Health

Answered by Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe 14 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Consultation

Detailed Answer:
Hello, and thanks for your question.

1. This is a very reasonable and standard medication regimen and combination.

2. These are normal side effects when first starting Wellbutrin. These side effects are very likely to wear off within a week. I would try your best to stick with it for a while longer.

Dr. Sheppe

Follow-up: Are headache, dizziness and increased anxiety side effects of Wellbutrin? 47 minutes later
Thank you i will hold longer to it
Moreover for my lexotanil 1.5 MG i am cutting it down by Quarter a tablet a week is this okay?

Answered by Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Followup

Detailed Answer:
I would do a quarter tablet every 2 weeks to be safer.

Dr. Sheppe