Are droopy eyes and double vision an ophthalmological or neurological problem?
As you are having symptoms of double vision, droopy right eyelid, right eye not in sync with healthy left eye and CT scan and MRI is normal i think you are suffering from a neurological disorder.
As it is a neurological problem your insurance will cover fully for it.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Monish De, Oncologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sudden double vision one eye
- How to cure injured eye and double vision problem
- Double vision in left eye
- Double vision one eye only
- Is double vision or other eye or vision problems a side effect of requip?
- Suggest remedies for double vision and eye pain
- Is double vision or other eye or vision problems a side effect of requip xl?
- Eye stye now double vision
- Punched in the eye double vision
- Does sudden eye turning indicate double vision