Are chest pain and cough indicative of a gastric reflux and viral infection?
Please read the following
As you explain the history i don't think this situation is related to the burning leaves.
It might be a viral one that with a cough. Meanwhile the chest pain as you explain the history might be from a gastric reflux.
For this you can take Pantoprazol 40 mg once per day for some days. You Will feel better soon.
Hope I have answered your query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Are pulmonary function tests advisable for diagnosing COPD?
- Suggest natural remedies for insomnia
- Suggest treatment for COPD in an elderly person
- Suggest treatment for pain in the ribs
- What causes cold while on Dextromethorphan?
- What causes constant pain in the ribs after injury?
- Suggest treatment for fungal infection in the lungs
- Suggest treatment for dry cough and pain in the ribs
- What causes fever and crackling sound in the cough?
- What causes frequent urination along with zits on the chest and face?