Are bites on the body by tiny mites a cause for concern?

Question
my name is XXXX. I moved to a apt for disable and XXXXXXX I been notice black tiny looking things bitting me looking like black fabric speck of pepper
Fri, 25 May 2018 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Eni 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
It may be mites

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXX,

You need to talk with someone from the support or the one who found you this apt and to complain about this. From what you describe, it can be mites. I would recommend you to start a treatment with your GP, if you have been infected.
Your doctor will give you some lotions and creams that will alleviate the itching and the eradicate the mites.

Hope I have answered your question. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer. Hope you get rid of those mites!
Wish you good health!
Manoku Eni M.D.