A specialist in anxityattacts in maine

Psychiatrist
Question
A specialist in anxityattacts in maine
Wed, 31 Jan 2018 in Mental Health

Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please name the medications

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX
Thanks for using healthcaremagic as your health partner.

I am sorry to know that despite the use of multiple medications your daughter did not got required response but only side effects. I will request you to make a list of medications with dose range and side effects experienced by your daughter. In addition it will also be a great help if you can give me more details about her anxiety symptoms, how they started, how they affect her life, what non pharmacological treatment modalities tried in addition to others.

I look forward to assist her by all possible means at my end.
Thanks again.