A rope like area from breast to the sternum area. Mammography stated abnormality. Is it a cyst or a lymph node?
Thanks for posting your query.
I believe that you should get yourself examined by a professional. A gynaecologist or a surgeon will be able to help you. If any swelling or lump is noted, then a fine needle aspiration cytology or FNAC will be required.
For now, a thorough local examination including lymph nodes is necessary. If there is tenderness, as you mentioned, then it could possibly be an infectious process. Hence breast abscess also needs to be ruled out.
Please schedule an appointment as soon as possible.
I hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer if you have no further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Breast lump lymph node
- Pilonidal cyst lymph node
- Lymph nodes under breast
- Swollen lymph nodes in breast
- Lymph node abnormalities
- Is enlarged lymph node found through mammography cancerous
- Caffeine and lymph node in breast
- Benign lymph nodes in breast
- Abnormal lymph nodes in abdomen
- Swollen lymph nodes in sternum
- Planing for baby, dont get orgasm. Frequency of intercourse?
- Heaviness,pushing feeling in vagina
- Menstrual period since 15 days,dark brown with lots of clots,using implanon
- Diet advice for gastritis?
- Diffuse fatty infiltration of liver,body mass index is 30.7
- Uncontrolled nausea,lower abdomen cramps,extreme fatigue,missed birth...
- Lump at the bottom of vulva, bleeding, oozing. Swab was normal. What can...
- Mild heart attack, gone unnoticed, infarction in the EKG
- Why am I getting constant cramps and lost the desire for sex ?
- Hydrocele,no pain, taken hetrazan. Surgery?