60 y/o male with chronic hypertensive disease especially during stress
Please refer to the detailed answer below
After going through the medical details provided by you I can very well understand your concern for your health and well being and I would like to tell you that the chances of having a bleed is very unlikely because you didn’t had any neurological symptoms.
As of now because your BP is holding well so it’s advisable that you should continue the ongoing treatment without making any modifications. Also I would like to tell you that along with regular medicine intake lifestyle modifications are also very important in a proper BP control regime. You have to avoid excessive intake of caffeine containing drinks like coffee, smoking should be completely stopped and salt intake should be minimised.
Also it’s advisable to relax and keep yourself calm because anxiety is one of the important causes of fluctuating or high blood pressure.
I hope this information will answer you query and relieve your worries.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?