49 year old female, question: : long air flight.....can I
Yes unless you have contraindicated condition
welcome and thanks for your query.
Propranolol is a beta blocker and can block the sympathetic overdrive that can occur with anxiety associated with flying and can calm you. However it should be avoided if you have asthma or diabetes.
Dramamine produces sedation and drowsiness in some people. If that is not an issue,it can be taken to prevent nausea and vomiting.
Do get back to me if you have further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can hepatitis C be cured?
- Does tonsillitis cause systemic infection or UTI?
- Suggest treatment for liver cirrhosis
- What causes pain in right side and pain radiating to lower back?
- What causes sharp pain in rib cage below shoulder blade?
- What causes rhythmic contraction of the diaphragm?
- What is the treatment for radiculopathy?
- Is Zentel to be taken before or after a meal?
- What causes pain in upper abdomen radiating to left side?
- How long Lupron injections need to be continued for prostate cancer?