State Licence Number/NPI
State/Board registered with
madhya Pradesh medical council
Patients seen per week
Procedures done per week
Specific Skills and Interests
1. Vitiligo Surgery.
2. Chemical peeling.
3. Acne Scar removal (Dermabrasion, Subcision and Dermaroller)
4. Nail Surgery
5. Lasers (CO2 and Nd-YAG)
6. Radiofequency and electrosurgery for removal of warts, corn and other such problems.
Name of the university
Gajra Raja Medical College, Gwalior
Residency / Post graduation
Year of post-graduation
Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences, Ranchi
1. Paper selected in award category presentation and won award for my paper on “Satisfaction in psoriasis patients using whatsapp as a teledermatological consultation” in national conference. (DERMACON 2015, held in Mangalore).
2.Won All India “IJD QUIZ”.
1. Member of International society of dermatology.
2. Member of Indian Association of Dermatologist, Venereologist and Leprologist (IADVL).
3. Member of Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India.
4. Member of International Dermoscopy society.
Other professional achievements
1. Diagnosed and Reported world first familial case of OLMSTED SYNDROME. Published in “Indian journal of Dermatology ”
2. Woolly Hair with Complete Atrioventricular Dissociation: A Rare Association: Published in “International Journal of Trichology”
3. Scleromyxedema: An Atypical Form in a 50 Years Old Male Patient: published in “IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS)”
Research or Original Article
1. Methotrexate versus Azathioprine in Chronic Plaque Type Psoriasis: “A Comparative Study: published in IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS)”
2. Evaluation of Depression and Anxiety in Trichodynia patients of Androgenic Alopecia and Alopecia Areata: published in “IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences (IOSR-JDMS)”
3. Assessment Of Depression And Anxiety In Trichodynia Patients Of Telogen Effluvium And Alopecia Areata: Published in “International Journal of Medical Research & Health Sciences”