why am i leaking white liquid before my period?

why am i leaking white liquid befor my period / after ovalution Hi, I am planning to get pregnent. on my cycle day of 14 15 i ovaluate, me n ny husband had great time for that 4-5 days. from day of 19 i found some white liquid in my ovary. i am taking SUSTEN 200 from day of 13 . can u tell me wots that? is it good sign or wot i confused and worried.. help me please..
Asked On : Fri, 23 Apr 2010

umm last i knew that was called discharge and every girl has that. if it has a yellow or greenish look to it you have a possiblity of having a std. hope i helped.