when women give birth why do most women?

swear at us men, and call us horrible names, and want to bite us, or squeeze our hands till we cant feel ower fingers any more. i think women should realise, all this bloody hurts
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
BD M, You should realize that it hurts tremendously for the woman too. Can you imagine squeezing a watermelon through a pencil-sized hole? It's gonna hurt. Have you ever said something out of desperation when you've smashed your finger under a hammer accidentally or kicked your toe or something? Same thing. The woman is in so much pain that she reacts without thinking--she does the first thing that comes to her mind. I think that women squeeze guys hands, because it's like a way of saying, "Please take away the pain. I'm so glad that you're nearby and I'm not alone." See, it might "bloody hurt" for the guy to endure those things, but it "bloody hurts" for the woman even more.

If you hadn't put your man unit into her and rubbed on it until the juices spurted out the end she would not have this pain. Look down at your manunit that is the cause of her discomfort. You are always thinking about jabbing the manunit deep into that poor woman. Place your manunit in a towel and rub it vigoriously until the manunit spurts into the towel. Then you will not need to spurt into the woman. It is very simple!