what kind of breakfast is best to stop me having blood sugar ?

what kind of breakfast is best to stop me having blood sugar problems mid morning? I am fine after lunch but all morning i sweat then by 10 i feel hungry again and dizzy etc, i have a good brekkie of toast and cereal (cornflakes or spesh K) Its worse since istarted eating healthy and cut out eating too much rubbish. I have a banana at 9 too but i still get these episodes . I have always suffered with low blood sugar and am a bitch if i dont eat on time but i never had thos much trouble before. Is it the new diet?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Dec 2009