want to have baby

am newly wed an want to have baby an am 14 days late an took a test but is neg
Asked On : Fri, 23 Jul 2010
  Anonymous's Response
I had taken three pregnancy tests with my second child, and didnt get a positive until I was about 2 months pregnant. Some of them just dont read that you are pregnant until you are a bit farther along. Good luck!
General & Family Physician Dr. Jitender Chauhan's  Response
Hello, welcome to Healthcaremagic. Sometimes periods can get delayed due to several reasons including mental or physical stress. If you do not get periods in next 1 week repeat the UPT test. If it still comes out negative visit your gynecologist to ascertain the cause for delay. You must be patient and have sex in fertile period that is between 10 to 18 day of your cycle and you would be able to concieve. Wish you good health.
General & Family Physician Dr. Chirag Soni's  Response
Welcome to hcm.
don't worry,try again.complete successful intercourse is required on 13th,14th and 15th day of your cycle.