type 1 diabetis Blood sugar 193

Ok should I be trippin out or not? My son has type 1 diabetis so I know about all there is too know SO I THOUGHT. well lately if I miss a meal or just late I go a little low high 60 s which I know isnt really a biggy cuz im not takin insulin but man do i feel it, shaky, sweaty palms, the usual low feelings well anyways past few days i been wakin up feelin like that so i checked myself and was 112 a little odd i thought since i just woke up but today i was checkin my sons meter with his other one to make sure its reading right and i was 193. i redid it on the other and was 184, my hands were clean i did eat half a chili cheese dog and soda a little before but shouldnt be that high should I? i made my hubby check too he ate 3 times what i did no 4 actually lol and was only 111. im not over weight or even close im 93 pounds and no not anerxic lol i do eat just fast motablism so should i freak out or relax. please help. a note to barbiq if she wears a pump shes type 1 hun, big difference. Thankx tho
Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response

Go to a Diabetogist and get oral glucose tolerance test done. That shall help you.