terrible pain in right pelvic region, cysts on ovaries, pain killers, pain in left armpit

Hi, I am a 30 year old female who has never been pregnant . I have been experiencing lots of pain in my right pelvic region and so I went to the Dr. The Dr. said that it was nothing but cysts on the ovaries and not to worry. She recommended me to take pain relievers if needed. This has been going on for 2 weeks. Now I have a new pain in my left armpit that is very sore. I have no idea what could have caused this sore area. Should I go back to the doc or is this normal??
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012