sudden lower back, abdominal pain, loose stools, no appendix. IBS or parasites?

Hi. I got veryyyy sick ten days ago with very sudden lower back pain and abdominal pain and fever of 103. I had loose stools and was going to the bathroom several times an hour. The color was that of algea on a pond. Slimy like mucus but a dark yet neon green color. The fever broke that night and didnt come back. However, I have had severe stomache cramping, have lost ten pounds very quickly, and have had nothing but loose stools for ten days but it has returned to normal color. They now have mucus like stuff in it and tons of white dots. My dr sent me to the e.r. for a catscan which broke while I was in it. They got enough of a pic to rule out my galbladder, kidneys and liver . They admitted me 9 days ago for possible appendicits because my white blood count was 0000. The released me the next morning because the surgeon felt whatever had lodged in or blocked appendix had moved. I was sent back to e.r. last night by my dr. because he wanted cultures and stool samples done. They did none of these even though I asked for them. They admitted me yet again because I finally got a complete ct scan and they couldnt see my appendix due to swelling of my colon . Dr. told me the right side of my colon is very swollen and thinks I have IBS. I think I have parasites or worms. What do you think?
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012