skin allergy over my face

i m priyanka.i m 45 yrs old.from about 1yr i hav been suffering from a type of skin allergie.i hav small red spots(daane) over my also creates itchying.can u plz help me in finding out the curement of it?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Mar 2010

In that case you need to get allergy tests done to know the cause of allergy.After that better and aggressive treatment can be planned. Generally main stand of such allergy treatment is steroids.

Anonymous's Response

First focus on finding out what these (daane) are, then the treatment can be directed towards it. Meet a dermatologist and start treatment. Also find out what alergens are troubling you by doing a 'allergen patch test'. it will help you to prevent further recurrences.