severe back pain, spine X-ray shows marginal osetophytes, narrowing of lumbar canal. Meaning?

Hello Dr, This is Amit from India (mumbai) actually i am facing some back pain from last some months. In past also i faced then when i used to come from Gym. recently i did my Spine X-Ray done and the report shows as below. 1) Marginal Osteophytes noted in the vertebral bodies. 2) Subtle reduction of L5-S1 inter-vertebral spade seen. 3) The pedicles, laminae & spinous processes are within normal limits. 4) The Sacro-Iliac joints are normal. 5) Both psoas shadows appear normal. 6) Narrowing of bony Lumbar Canal seen. Can you please help me understanding this also can you please suggest whom to contact and what can be the remedy. Most importantly can this be fully cured. Thanks so much for the help in Advance. Regards Amit
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013