pregnancy issue

hi my age is 26 and my husband age is 30 we are plannig for child but not getting sucess my & my husband's reports are normal . below i mentioned 3 month cycle date 1)8th nov 09 2)15th dec 09 3)11th jan 10 pls guide me

Asked On : Fri, 29 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi... If all the reports are normal and no medical problems for infertility has been found then you have a very good chances of pregnancy.. You may have to increase the frequency of sexual intercourse during the time of ovulation.. Since your cycles are irregular, you can detect the time of ovulation by monitoring your basal body temperature (oral temperature), or by means of ovulation kit.. Better nutrition and reduced stress will also help in increasing the chances of pregnancy.. All the best..