my sex action is very death

my sex action is very death sir 1second only i will sex my wife what tredment for this contision
Asked On : Tue, 2 Mar 2010
start doing anal squeezing exercise 30-40 times daily for one month.Premature ejaculation is a common condition in which a man ejaculates earlier than he or his partner would like him to .It is mostly psychological Disclaimer
  Anonymous's Response

You are having a common problem called as Premature ejaculation. It is seen in many people nowadays. It is a treatable problem and the only thing in it is that it is due to psychological tension rather than something in the area.