medicine for stomach stretch

i am from India-West bengal-Burdwan dear sir/madam my sister now in home after sizer for child, i want to purchase a creame for my syster for the stomack streatch area from a medicine shop in burdwan if you kindly told me which cream medicine is too much perfect for this system. please help me cause i am in without prescription.
Asked On : Sat, 10 Apr 2010

i am from India-West bengal-Burdwan
dear sir/madam my sister now in home after sizer for child, i want to purchase a creame for my syster for the stomack streatch area from a medicine shop in burdwan if you kindly told me which cream medicine is too much perfect for this system. please help me cause i am in without prescription.

Sports Medicine Specialist Dr. Abhay Dikshit's  Response
Biswajit,
What you described is a normal phenomena after pregnancy because of strtching of abdominal muscles. Usually any vanishing cream can help to become the strtches lighter.
Klinoderm cream of Depson pharma helps in this condition as per my observation

What you described
OBGYN Dr. Nilima Ghosh Hajra's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
you can use noscar ointment /contractubex ointment
nothing is 100%success
better vto consult doctor and get explained