lot of painful acne in my face. What should i do?

i have lot of acnes in my face and i cant bear the pain which comes from it..i get acnes week to week .what should i do?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011
For the management of acne you should take triphala vidang and nagarmotha mixed in equal amount 1 tsf twice a day with lukeworm water. In the meantime you should avoid spicy high calory diet
General & Family Physician Dr. Mohammed Tauseef's  Response
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
You haven't mentioned your age? Better get evaluated by a Dermatologist to rule out Acne Rosacae or Acne Vulgaris. You may need medications after thorough Physical evaluation. Drink plenty of water and exercise regularly and avoid stress. This will keep your skin fresh and well hydrated and will prevent acne. Stick to your treatment plan and go for regular follow up. Do not wash your face for more than twice a day and do not prick them. Keep your soap and towel exclusively for yourselves, do not share it.

Good Luck.