if u have c.o.p.d-chf is it good to keep ur blood thin and why?

if u have c.o.p.d-chf is it good to keep ur blood thin and why? and if so how?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009
  User's Response Avoid salt, thats bad for chf. Magnesium is good for asthma and certain heart problems. I'd talk to the doctor about that.I know apples are good for asthma, so try those. You definitely dont want thick blood. You should speak to the doctor about a baby aspirin. You have to check if you can take it with other meds you take. The doctor can run tests to see if the blood is too thick. You dont want your blood too thin, cause that causes hemorraghes. Maybe you are already on a blood thinner. Drink water to keep the mucous thin and when sick, dont take a cough suppresant, take the expectorant. The suppresant will just keep the phlegm down.