if blood sample shows presence of antibodies, is there any damage to the foetus ?

if my wife blood group is B and D(Rhesus) is positive and antibody screening is also positive (weak) and anitbody identification is not indicated and I just want to know what is conseuqences for new born baby Age is 27 years Pregnancy period : 8 and half months Female Already have two kids with normal delivery. Right now we have some confusion and we have discussed the matter in detail and i want to know second opinion on the following issues and what will be the impact on new born bady. ABO type : B D(Rhesus) Positive Antibody screening : Positive (weak) Antibody identification : not indicated
Asked On : Tue, 15 Mar 2011