i have eczema from my child hood with breathing problem also

i have eczema from my child hood with breathing problem also I am a 22 years old student.i have eczema from my child hood.with that i have some breathing problem also. frequently i get cold and that results in bronchitis. other time i dont have much problems in breathing.usually i dont consult any doctors for that. 2 years before i consulted a doctor due to acute bronchitis. after treatment for bronchitis he suggest me to use a dry powder inhaler(rota haler, 3 tablets per day).but i didnt continue it. from last week i have the problem and i had visited a doctor. she gave me some tablets(deriphyllin,levocetrizine,levofloxacine)and an inhaler Aerocort( beclomethasone+salbutamol). i have a doubt about that inhale. should i use it daily or is it for when i feel problem in breathing? what should i do as a prevention against bronchitis?should i continue the inhaler after the problem is over?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009