i get this pain around my heart

im 13 years old and i have this pain around my heart and my doctor says there is nothing wrong but it is painful
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Is this pain around your rib cage or just above your heart in your upper chest. If so, are you a girl that happens to be big busted? Because that can be very common. I get that a lot actually, and yes, it's usually on one side or the other. There's also the chance that you might be experiencing an anxiety attack. You should check to see if you have any other symptoms. Heart disease comes with many that are usually pretty easy to identify, but sometimes stress issues can mimic them.