i am feeling something has stuck in my throat

Hi!! From last one week I am feeling something has stuck in my throat..its very irritating? what it could be??can I be pregnant??
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jan 2010
Feeling of something stuck in the throat is not suggestive of pregnancy in any way. It is most likely due to a viral infection or tonsillitis. Examination of throat by an ENT specialist will help in diagnosis. Oral Antibiotics are needed in most of the cases for relief of symptoms.
Warm saline gargles will also be helpful.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal

Deep throat works
  Anonymous's Response

Throat and pregnancy, no relations and you should not think in that vague sense. It could be a food particle sitting there or a one which has slided past that area and it does produce such symptoms.