hurts when pee

lately i ve been peeing more often and every time i pee it hurts. its not a burning sensation, but it s VERY painful. the closer i get to finishing peeing, the more it hurts. any thoughts? much appreciated.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009

go to walmart or any drug store and purchase AZO if you cant get to a doctor... its the same as prescription pyridium... which treats the pain quickly and helps flush your system of the infection.... but also drink lots of cranberry juice... this is what i used to tell patients that were unable to come into the office, and have done it myself :)

I have the same problem now. My period end 4 days ago and I feel pain whenever I pee. There's blood coming out together with the urine and I keep wanting to pee after a few minutes later. And the blood seems a lot. Can someone tell me what may cause this? I'm really scared now. T.T

i had sex with a girl , the condom broke off and sperms had leaked after 10 days i have like urine leakage what is the problem with me , i have taken antibiotics for urinary infection but still leakage persists kindly herlp is there any symptoms of hiv i m scared

Sounds like an UTI.  Do the doctor's appointment.  However, I had a UTI a couple months ago, and I cleared it w/o a dr visit or antibiotics.  I drank lots of sugar free cranberry juice and lots of water.

Urinary Tract Infection. Make a Dr. appt. ASAP before it gets worse.