how would I know if I am pregnant or not ?

My boyfriend came in me like 7 or 8 times. and i wondering just how would i know if i am pregnant or not
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Chances of pregnancy are higher if you are on the 10th to 17th day after your menstrual period.. If you are then it would be better to take plan B  to prevent pregnancy if you are not intending for it.. Any way the other signs are missing period, unusual bleeding during periods, enlargement and soreness of breast, nausea, vomiting, headache, weakness, dizziness, mood swingings, food cravings for pickle, coffee and other food items, crampy pain in the lower abdomen and many others.. If you develop some of these symptoms, get a home pregnancy test done..

Hi, I am 18 and I concieved while on the pill. If you think your pregnant take a home pregnancy test. i would get first response. Make sure it say the words "yes or no" or" pregnant" or "not pregnant"