hi,me and my girlfriend had a unprotected sex 2 days

hi,me and my girlfriend had a unprotected sex 2 days back.i adviced my girlfriend to take ipil.she took ipil after 24 hrs.she said im not able to urinate and its not coming,getting a paining sensation .is that ipil working or not .should i ask my G friend to take another ipil.please i need a quick advice please
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011
my girlfriend is take a ipil (150mg) after 12 hours of sex. but the mensuration is not seen up to 30 days. is mensuration time be longer after taking pill??
hi welcome to health care magic.usualy you take ipil before you said she had taken after 24hr means its sufficient for avoiding pregnancy.see she may had fear of pregnancy thats why she not urinate, give her plenty of fluid.dont repeat such a medicine it may changes her hormonal balance.dont do it again without protection.