had myelogram, cervical fusion with cadaver bone and titanium plate, muscle pain , fatigue , shortness of breath, severe neck pain. Are these due to myelogram or side effects of titanium?

since 2007 i had a myelogram gone BAD! and after that a cervical fusion with cadavar bone and titanium plate. And since then i have had all over muscle pain , fatigue , shortness of breath and pretty much just been miserable, my muscle pain is so deep and severe, i feel like my life is being sucked out of me, and my muscles have just gotten much smaller, and i have constant neck pain i feel like my head is to heavy for my neck to support. i am 38 not over weight dont smoke , but i wander if my body is allergic to the titanium, or if the myelogram caused my issues, during the myelogram the dr hit my spinal cord by accident and i didnt walk for 5 days and have had numbness in my right leg and foot every since that day. one other thing when the doctor did my neck surgery he said my neck muscles were very thick and the texture was like a rough canvas and not smoothe. he said he had only seen that in about 4 other prole before, i have a very thin neck but he said the muscles were as thick and strong as a football player
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012