frequent episodes of shortness of breath. Permanent solution?

hellow my name is Amir and i was having a shortage of breath from past 5 years but i never bothered about is but suddenly from last year i had a terrifying attack i thought i am going to die now for was very bad and tough situation for me.since then i am continuously having sudden attacks of this type every month once.i dont know what to do ?....please i want a permanent solution for this because i have consulted a lot of doctors but they were all not able to give a permanent please i genuinely request you to give me a permanent solution please please .because 5years of sufferings is too much for me..please.
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012